Forum » Customer Service and Support » News and Announcements » Beta Test Update - March 2022

Beta Test Update - March 2022

1 4
    Hello Fetish Friends!

I am excited to say that the site is now 99% complete.  We are doing some final rounds of looking for any issues that may still exist, so if you see anything please let us know so that it can be addressed.  

We are currently working on credit card and payment processing for the site and vendor stores.  If you are a store vendor, we are happy to say you will be able to use your existing Cash App, Venmo, Paypal, or Zelle information to receive payments from users.  This integration is now complete, we are in the process of updating the vendor store invoice area so that it is easier for you to manage your transactions and commission payments due.  Projected April completion date.  

The site is not currently sending e-mails, this will be resolved once we complete the transfer to the new server.  We are just waiting on these final integrations with the credit card processing to proceed with the server swap, this should be completed by the end of the month.  

The site is now approved by Visa and MasterCard, however, some areas were not hooked up properly by the developers.  If you have tried to purchase a membership, please let us know and I will look into your account getting updated.  I should know more this week as to when the credit card processing will be working properly, it is the only thing holding us back from a full launch.  

Quick update, they have finally completed integration with 6 of 7 sections, we expect the final section to complete integration next week.  Pending live site testing of the payments, we should transfer to our main server by the end of this month!  

Memberships can now be purchased if you would like to support the site and have full access to video and featured member items.  

Looking forward to seeing this community grow, please reach out to [email protected] with any questions. 

With much excitement,

Algo This post was edited by Algo at April 21, 2022 8:32 PM PDT
      November 10, 2021 9:58 PM PST
    • Algo
      Algo Hello Everyone,

So Close!!! We have now updated the vendor store area so that the vendors can accept payments via CashApp, Zelle, Venmo, or PayPal. For purchases through our General Store 1 or General Store 2 will be processed through CCBill, an...  more
      Jan 18
    • EmberCat
      EmberCat Where do we submit issues/requests? I have a couple here....
      Mar 11
    • Algo
      Algo Hi EmberCat, Thank you for your message, we would love to hear about your concerns. Please e-mail me at [email protected] It would be helpful to include any screenshots of the problems you are experiencing. I look forward to hearing from you.
      Mar 12